We do not aim to obtain any personal details about you from this website and do not retain or store any information that may be obtained via cookies. As such we have no details about you and do not share or transfer or sell this information to anyone else – we hope this reassures you.
We also comply with the EU directive and the UK law enforcement for website cookies.
Compliance with the cookie law comes down to three basic steps:
- Work out what cookies your site sets, and what they are used for:
Our website uses the following resources, which all have their own cookies:
- WordPress – these cookies are only used if you are have to complete any forms or enter a password restricted section of the site – 99% of our site is free from such cookies. Any of these cookies that are used are inserted by the third party plugin providers and not by us.
- Google Analytics – these cookies are used to help us gain information about our customers.These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ , You Tube or other social media “like” buttons or plugins or links – these are cookies that are run by the social media people and are not used by us. The cookies used by these 3rd parties, whose software may be added to the site, can also impact your experience of other websites you may visit after leaving ours.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store any personally identifiable information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
If you continue to use this site without taking action to prevent the storage of this information, you are effectively agreeing to this use.
If you want to learn more about the general uses of cookies, including how to stop them being stored by your computer, please visit
Cookiepedia – all about cookies.
- A paypal shopping basket / cart – If we use our secure Paypal shop then the cookies used are those needed by Paypal for any transaction – the information is not used by us and is totally encrypted by Paypal and by us again with our SSL certificate.
So basically, you have nothing to be concerned about with our website.
What are Cookies Anyway?
Cookies are a kind of short term memory for the web. They are stored in your browser and enable a site to ‘remember’ little bits of information between pages or visits.